Site Admin: upgraded to Drupal 5.11

I have upgraded this site to use Drupal version 5.11. I plan to upgrade to version 6.5, but want to wait a few days to see if there are problems before making the next jump.

A few features I want to enable: OpenID logins, and email notifications for comments. This will allow for much wider participation in the comments as topic-specific discussion threads.