Past Heritage Minister Honourable Hélène Chalifour Scherrer, Liberal candidate for Louis-Hébert, lost her seat to Roger Clavet of the Bloc Québécois.
Past members of Heritage Committee
- Jim Abbott, Conservative candidate for Kootenay–Columbia, won his seat.
- Carole-Marie Allard, Liberal candidate for Alfred–Pellan, lost to Robert Carrier of the Bloc Québécois
- Mark Assad did not run
- Paul Bonwick, Liberal candidate for Simcoe–Grey won his seat.
- Sarmite Bulte (Chair, should be a focus of our work), Liberal candidate for Parkdale–High Park won her seat.
- Jeannot Castonguay did not run.
- Christiane Gagnon, Bloc candidate for Québec won her seat.
- Gurmant Grewal, Conservative candidate for Newton–North Delta won his seat.
- John Harvard was appointed Lieutenant-Governor in Manitoba
- Nancy Karetak-Lindell, Liberal candidate for Nunavut won her seat.
- Wendy Lill did not run.
- Clifford Lincoln did not run.
- James Lunney, Conservative candidate for Nanaimo–Alberni, won his seat.
- Dennis Mills, Liberal candidate for Toronto–Danforth, lost his seat to Jack Layton of the NDP.
- Gary Schellenberger, Conservative candidate for: Perth–Wellington, won his seat.
- Caroline St-Hilaire, Bloc candidate for Longueuil, won her seat.
Past members of Industry, Science and Technology.
- Gérard Binet, Liberal party candidate for Mégantic–L'Érable, lost his seat to Marc Boulianne of the Bloc.
- Hon. David Collenette did not run.
- Brian Masse, NDP candidate for: Windsor West, won his seat.
- James Rajotte, Conservative candidate for: Edmonton–Leduc, won his seat.
- Andy Savoy, Liberal candidate for: Tobique–Mactaquac, won his seat.
- Carol Skelton, Conservative candidate for Saskatoon–Rosetown–Biggar, won her seat.
- Brent St. Denis, Liberal candidate for Algoma–Manitoulin–Kapuskasing, won his seat.
- Hon. Lyle Vanclief. did not run.