Digital handcuffs are nasty --
The Canadian government should not allow companies to handcuff Canadians
This page is intended to be a launching point for people to learn about the Copyright Bill C-11 tabled by the Conservative Government on September 29, 2011 (First reading). This is a re-tabling of Bill C-32 which died on the order paper when an election was called.
- Blog articles on this site about C-11. (Regular posts)
- Frequently Asked Questions with answers (Updated regularly)
- Information about bill C-32 apply to this re-tabled bill.
- Information from government at www.balancedcopyright.gc.ca. The more governments try to spin in titles, the more you have to wonder why they have to spin.
- Brief from Russell McOrmond to bill C-11 special legislative committee